Voter registration forms are available at:
- Chino Valley Town Hall, 202 N. State Route 89, Chino Valley
- Public Library, 1020 W. Palomino Road, Chino Valley
- Chino Valley Senior Center, 1021 W. Butterfield Road, Chino Valley
- Yavapai County Voter Registration, 1015 Fair Street, Prescott
You can also register to vote and update your voter registration information online at www.servicearizona.com.
New Address or Name
If you relocate or change your name, you must submit a new registration form to Yavapai County Voter Registration or update your information online. To verify your current registration or obtain additional information, call (928) 771-3248.
Every resident of the town is qualified to register and vote in town elections if he or she:
Qualifications to Vote (Qualified Elector)
- Is a citizen of the United States;
- Will be 18 years of age or more on or before the date of the next town election following registration;
- Will have been a resident of the town and registered to vote prior to midnight of the twenty-ninth day preceding the date of the next town election;
- Is able to write his or her name, or make a mark, unless prevented from doing so by physical disability;
- Has not been convicted of treason or a felony, unless restored to civil rights; and
- Has not been adjudicated an incapacitated person as defined by A.R.S. §14-5101, or its successor statute.